15 November, 2005

i just found some resonance!

(A DIALOUGE)

my friend and roommate sitting in the living room: "Oh man! I hear another tornado siren. That's the third one today..."

me: "Oh no, that's not a tornado siren, its the first track of this album I just bought that's playing in my bedroom!."


Keith Fullerton Whitman turned raw guitar tones into what sounds like distant tornado sirens. The tones produced on this album are on a totally different register than my ears are used to. I feel like I can swallow this music and blow bubbles out of it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi zo,

As a result of reading your blog "i just found some resonance!", I think you will discover my directory on list of baby girls names and other baby studies to be useful.

Why not submit your own articles on babies to my free directory ... sharing your information will help others and you also get the benefit of recognition and a valuable backlink to your own site. If convenient, come and take a look at my articles on babies names and baby stuff now!

Best Regards
Emily

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home