02 February, 2006

an audio contribution

It's late, 3:17 a.m. After watching a really wonderful movie; James' Journey to Jerusalem, I was feeling invigorated and kinda restless so I decided to go ego-surfing, and what I found was pretty exciting. Back in December, I sent one of my first and favorite recordings to an audio artist who was working on some kind of sound exhibit Brazil. I knew to send it after reading an entry about the exhibit on Lissenup. In addition to the Surface Tension exhibit that is now taking place in Curitiba, Brazil the artists were soliciting sound people from around the globe to send in their recordings of domesticity to compile a CD-R to give to the museum attendees in Curitiba. Now, I can think about curious Brazilians trying to make sense of An American-Jewish infant's second birthday party!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can anybody find me rosen? Keep spreadin' the love. -Jahone

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home