19 February, 2009

The Whole World Whispers

I thought my life of normalcy was boring me...

so I floored it over foreign seas, exchanged a little currency, now here I am in old Hampi...

But now I'm swerving in uncertainty, cause personally...

I kind of miss my family tree. But oh my GOD look at that banyan tree! I think I heard it speak to me.

"My twisted roots are all stories; my humble, outdoor history. But this is not just my story, please continue, Zachary!"

Thank you tree. Your primordial telepathy inspires me, but oh GOD, there's a bug crawling on the back of me!

...

So what's this life in front of me? Is backpacking my destiny, or is it just a test for me?

Is all the rest infinity..?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you, Zak!

-Brett

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How inspiring!
Your Daddy

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zohar, I gently point my wishes and prayers of safety and happiness up the branches of the tree outside my window, pointing to the same sky that blankets you and Shira. Cold wintry winds blow my thoughts in poetry and prayer your way - swirling together connecting us to each other both in heart and mind.
The Banyon Tree knows all...

May magic and miracles continue to follow you.

Missing and kissing you both,

Love,

Jomama

8:58 AM  
Blogger Amychka said...

Z!
So much love to you out there.
FUN!
-A

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good stuff.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Avery said...

I hope you don't stop your blog because you found this "resonance."

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A+

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home