08 September, 2005

"I DONT WANT TO KNOW ME BETTER"

Sometimes I think I’d be better off not listening to "music.” During these moments it seems more holy to concentrate on the sounds of the natural environment that create their own melody. On these days, music (in the conventional sense) feels like an isolator that disables me from having real human contact. And then, I find myself having a day like today, when I discover and re-discover and listen and re-listen and re-listen and re-listen to Clem Snide. I close my eyes and feel totally disconnected from my constructed reality, but at the same time, I fall in love with everyone all over again. Let's Explode

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And a time for every purpose, under heaven.

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I listened to your links and came to "Story Corp" tapes.. The concept is amazing. When do we make ours?
jomama

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home