24 July, 2011

Boliva Bound

Shira and I have been married for one-full week, and I've got to tell you, it's been pretty pretty good. To celebrate our 7-day anniversary, we're on our way to Bolivia for a month. Bolivia is here.

Over the next 30 days, we'll trek through these mountains, take night hikes with this communutity-based eco-tourism project, swim in this lake, and explore this city, among others.

I'm not sure how frequently I'll be updating the blog, but I'm shooting for one post/week.

Hasta Pronto!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait for your updates!!! enjoy every minute...we will miss you back on the home front!

aunt bee and uncle ar

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great trip, interesting places.

Looking forward to pictures and stories.

Missed you both today.
Love,

The Auntie

8:37 PM  
Blogger Jo Strausz Rosen said...

We are with you vicariously. Lots of love and hugs from afar. Looking forward to learning about this country and your lives while there. Love you.. jomama

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Donz Donz Donz said...

bring me back one of these! http://www.bolivianmountains.com/assets/images/experiences/apolobamba_top.jpg

(miss you crazies already. separation anxiety in full effect! ack!)

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can only imagine what you guys are going to do for your 6 month anniversary :) Have fun!

Marty

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Hy Crosby said...

I know Marty.

Hey, Meesta canoe man en Brasillia! I know Marty! ?Donde esta la estacionamiento?

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home